Make : Normet
Model : Spraymec 8100VC, Electro Hydraulic Self propelled mobile concrete sprayer for tunnels from 15 to 140 m2 cross-sections
S/N : EN 126
Manuf Year : 2012
Total hours : 144 hours (original hours)
Condition : Machine fully original, never operated.
Start Up on site : Additional cost for 2 weeks on site.
Warranty : 2 months from start-up on site if start-up is performed by Aramine.
Technical Doc : Supplied with 2 sets
Availability : 45/60 days.
The Spraymec 8100 VC is designed for high performance sprayed concrete applications and the use of alkali-free accelerators. It features the latest state-of-the-art control system of the spraying process, the NorSmart. The NorSmart concrete sprayer control system provides efficient, productive and high-quality concrete spraying with functions like:
- Low-pulsation concrete spraying and pumping
- Accurate and reliable accelerator dosing (accelerator dosing integrated into concrete output)
- Accurate and fast spray boom and nozzle movements and positioning
- Real-time control and diagnostics of the spraying process including optional kit for accelerator, concrete and ambient
- Temperature control
- Logging of all spraying process-related data and USB data transfer
- Comprehensive vehicle fault diagnostics